SvATC Forums

Welcome FlightSimCon Attendees and New Members!

ChrisB

• Social Media, Events, Moderator. Member since 2016
Welcome FlightSimCon Attendees and New Members!
« on: June 14, 2017, 04:31 »
SvATC had a ton of fun at FlightSimCon over the weekend and we are very excited to have you as a part of the community!

Consider this your introduction to the group, say Hi down below! We'd love to know where you're from, how much Flight Sim and Virtual ATC experience you have, and what you expect from SvATC. Some members are real-world pilots and Air Traffic Controllers, and some of us are just doing this for the thrill of flying and controlling. We'd love to know your expectations for us. Please also include a time that's open for you and we can meet up on the TeamSpeak server. Please make sure you download Teamspeak, set up your microphone and speakers, and connect to ts.seattlevirtualatc.org!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 04:52 by beneidemthepilot »
--
Christopher Black
N420BLZ
Physically Present, Mentally Absent

Re: Welcome FlightSimCon Attendees and New Members!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 12:19 »
Hi!
i am coming from vienna, and yeah i am flying more than one year an i love it...
I hope that this is very good and make fun.
LG

beneidemthepilot

• SvATC Co-founder, Webmaster
  • Director of Air Traffic Control
    • Seattle vATC Website
Re: Welcome FlightSimCon Attendees and New Members!
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2017, 00:11 »
Hi!
i am coming from vienna, and yeah i am flying more than one year an i love it...
I hope that this is very good and make fun.
LG

Hi Blackeven, Welcome! I'm sorry it's taken so long to reply.
Here at Seattle vATC we're dedicated to providing a realistic simulation and to promote aviation education. However we'll be focusing specifically around the Seattle area, in the northwestern part of the United States, and using FAA procedures which may differ from those of other countries. If you're looking for an austrian ATC service, then we are unable to provide that, however if you just want to learn more about aviation, and fly with real world professionals and simulation enthusiasts alike, then this is the place for you!

Every Saturday, from 2200 - 0400 UTC, we'll be hosting an online event, and is the best time to meet people from the community. Unfortunately, this time is designed to accommodate members from the Americas, and will be midnight until 6:00 local time in Vienna (GMT +2) (if my conversion is correct).

I'm looking forward to seeing you online! I hope the time difference isn't too much to handle.